10 August 2011

Fridge


There are two new additions to the front of our fridge freezer.

A rainy day gift for me from Blondie Daughter ...


(Ahhh, if only it was real.)

And this hair ...


Me: "Why is there a hair attached to the fridge?"

BD: "I pulled it out of my head.  It's special and I want to keep it forever.  It's my very first brown hair!"

I felt a little sad.  I don't want to have to rename her Mousy Daughter.

We had lots of garlic mash for supper tonight.  It's a sad indictment of the British summer that I'm craving winter food in August.


Thank you so much for all your crochet cushion compliments.  You're lovely you are.

Hx

7 comments:

  1. Are you going to print some off! lol! And the garlic mash - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was mash potato here tonight too, I was only thinking how awfully sad that I wanted winter food!

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about the weather affecting your choices; of course mine took the form of red instead of zinfandel. Such a wino!!!
    p.s loved your cushion scrabble queen. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kids had loads of boiled spuds and veg with fish tonight. Total comfort food. I however am in denial and had Convent Garden's Summer Soup of lettuce and cucumber. The carton design was more exciting than the taste....
    x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any more of that cash lying around?!! LOL! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just eaten huge veggie feast here! I know what you mean about winter food! Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hang on! I missed this one.

    Garlic mash YU-UM! Shame I joined slimming world yesterday, no more flinging half a packet of butter in!

    Hmmmmm, fancy being delighted about a brown hair. I spend a fortune getting mine blonded.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Anyone ever told you that you're a peach? xx

Followers