27 March 2015

Gifts

Gifts from Mother Nature.

"Tulips, brazen painted hussies,
Part their bright lips trying to seduce
The busy buzzing bees far too bold for dainty tussies
Vibrant tulip flowers produce
Visions certain to please."

Mary Havran


Oh to be able to dry washing outside again.  *pleasurable sigh*


Gifts to self.  Another Sascalia print, this time for my newly-decorated bedroom.


It's my fourth which I think qualifies me as an official collector.  This is 'Flower Girl'.  She has a vulnerability about her and a look of wistfulness in her eyes which appeal to me.


The gift of opportunity to indulge.


A gift from God.  Ed Sheeran's performance on The Brits 2015 was nothing short of breathtaking.  I'm not normally one for watching things over and over again but I can't imagine ever tiring of this.  Exquisite.


A gift of love … and much-needed time and space to let me breathe for which I'm so grateful.


xxx

15 comments:

  1. What a lovely post,do hope you are doing ok with everything.Love the flowers,is that a bracelet or collar soooo beautiful.Love the soft colours of your crochet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beauty in this post... deserved. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving hanging the washing out at the moment. I just love the smell as I bring it indoors. :)
    Have a great weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to know you like Ed Sheeran. I do too. It's so nice to be able to hang washing outside again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the video. I hadn't seen that, but I do really like Ed Sheeran. So GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that video is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post, I love the smell of line dried sheets, so relaxing to sink into them at night x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many Beautiful things in your post Heather. Your blanket? is looking adorable...love those pastel stripes.
    I love Ed Sheeran .....particularly this track at the moment....makes me cry....I'm so soppy.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bLQ6U-1nRc

    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love your crochet ! It is beautiful. Please tell me what yarn you are using and what colours ?
    Thank you
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. That crochet wip is beautiful, it looks so soft and yummy!! I love your Siscalia print, I had never seen their etsy shop until now and have loved so much what I've seen that I've bought myself one of their pendants ( as I collect and wear unusual ones) and have a few other things in mind to give as presents ( thanks for the link!). I hope you are doing well and have a relaxing Easter, Pati x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful gifts indeed. Beautiful yarn colours!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Heather! Thank you for all your gorgeous images - stunning. And I love the silver jewellery too, just beautiful! Have a lovely week lovely!!! Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely images...loved the color combination in crochet pic. Your crochet work is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am late to this but Ed Sheeran, how talented is that boy?? I love his latest CD, it is on constantly in the car, although daughter thinks it is depressing. It's not, she's a teenager, what does she know?
    Yummy you colours on the crochet, hope you're going to share at some point x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Would love the colors and pattern for the crochet blanket!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Anyone ever told you that you're a peach? xx

Followers