29 June 2015

Lucy's Place





















Sneaky glimpse of Lucy's Harmony Blanket.  I think it's my favourite of her blankets so far.  It's a beauty!

Thank you to all the lovely ladies at Knit And Natter, Coopers Cafe, for making us feel so welcome.

I got me a Cherry Heart original!!!  My exquisite gift from Sandra.

I thank my lucky stars for this wonderful online community of ours, really I do.  Without it I wouldn't have had the most fab-u-lous couple of days with two gorgeous and incredibly talented bloggy friends, last week.

I met up with Sandra (Cherry Heart) and together we made the journey up north, to beautiful Skipton in North Yorkshire, where a little-known blogger by the name of Lucy (Attic 24) was waiting for us.

I've come home completely inspired, my mind buzzing with ideas, and more than a little bit hoarse I can tell you!  What a total joy it is to spend time and gossip with like-minded souls who really 'get' this part of my life that I love so much.

Sandra and Lucy, you rock!  Big time.

xxx

PS.  Lest you didn't recognise it, the rather drab (!) studio pictured is where Lucy creates her magic!

21 comments:

  1. Hello Heather, love your latest post and photos. I too am crochet crazy and live in North Yorkshire :) I'm just starting to learn how to crochet but I've bought some beautiful blankets via Ebay.
    I hope you might like to follow my blog, Lucy's Cottage, named after one of my 2 spaniels.
    best wishes, Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! What a treat - two lovely ladies to crochet and chit-chat with in a perfectly colourful environment! You've made several blog-readers VERY jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's definitely something about that part of Yorkshire - you always come home full to the brim of ideas and inspiration. I think the like-minded souls, the wonderful coffee shop and the fabulous scenery, both in the town and outside help more than a little, and that little-known blogger is a lovely person to spend time with! Glad you had a great time, it's always a joy to knit n natter at Cooper's! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, you are making me want to hop on a train and go back up there! Good times, that's for sure. <3

    S x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How absolutely fantastic your couple of days must have been! It really is a wonderful community, you're so right. Gorgeous photos Heather, thank you for sharing.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I envy a little your weekend ; )
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What more could a girl want? :o) It sounds like a lovely weekend, have an equally lovely week. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely Heather - it's a pretty amazing community this little blogging one - so clearly demonstrated today by all the beautiful comments left on Winks blog after such tragic events. K xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay great stuff, looks like you had a wonderful time
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic trip, to a lovely part of the world, and how wonderful to spend time with Lucy and Sandra. I can see why you were so inspired! Glad you had such a good time. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a fab weekend!!! Pati x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow..
    I have been a follower of ATTIC 24 for a very very long time.. and it was great to your pictures of her place .. wonderful pictures .. Now I will follow you too..
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Heather! Two of my favourite bloggers, along with you too. What a fabulous time you must have had.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous! Nice pressie too! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks as though you had a wonderful time!!! How great! Lovely gift from Sandra!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh how lovely. We are so lucky with this friendly community we are all a part of, it is so nice being able to catch up with people in person though, almost surreal really x x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohh what a lovely time you must have all had together Heather, three crochet superstars! Thank you for sharing all the lovely photos of both Lucy's stomping ground and a peep in her studio - wonderfully colourful!
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really beautiful place!!I know Sandra and Lucy blog realli so nice!!Have happy sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome post with such beautiful pictures. I am so envious! I know you had a fabulous time with Lucy and Sandra. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Anyone ever told you that you're a peach? xx

Followers